Saturday, October 31, 2009

Train # 2 (Berlin to Praha, Day 9)

Goodbye Trevor and Leonard. I will miss you and your glorious kitchen....
This was shot by Greg (of course), to see more of his photos, click here.

Today we trained from Berlin to Prague today...
In our train compartment we met this really great German guy named Stephan. He had recently visited California and loved it. Greg and I still had some questions concerning the Berlin wall and he suggested we watch this Youtube. It's ten minutes but definitely mind-blowing and worth watching...

We stayed at Sir Toby's Hostel, one of the best hostels everrrr. After picking up some essentials at the grocery store we just hung out in the basement lounge playing Connect 4.
The lounge area is super awesome as you can see. It has mix-matched furniture, retro lamp shades, kitschy framed photographs and afghan rugs.
Here Greg is setting up the game board...
..little did he know he was setting himself up for total domination....
This is my moment to shine. I won 9 times in a row. NINE. I've never even come close to winning Connect 4 nine times TOTAL, and to win 9 times IN A ROW was the most glorious thing of my life!!!!!!!! Especially since Greg was my opponent and wins at everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment