Friday, December 25, 2009

christmas

Merry Christmas! From my red flannel onesie and Rory's doubleface to your home.
LANS is officially in with the Aronson family!
BFF
One of my cousin's brought her X-treme Gulp with her. I made Rory get in the photo so you put into perspective the size comparison between the container and his head. Ridiculous. I didn't even know this size beverage existed. It's 52 ounces. I looked up how many ounces are in a Liter bottle. 1 liter = 33.8140227 ounces in case you are wondering. That is like drinking almost two liters in one X-treme Gulp. Hmmmm why are Americans fat I wonder....
It was gorgeous weather outside so us the little guys had some fun skate boarding in the driveway...
Oh Rory.
Jake shredding with no fear...

Jake, Daniel and Rory - making it look reaaaal easy:
Daniel and Rory weaving between one another:
Rory almost eating it after a powerslide:
Then we started the luge competition...
Round 1: Jake vs. Daniel vs. Kendra
Winner: Jake
Round 2: Daniel vs. Jake vs. Kendra
Winner: Kendra
Then Daniel (our nephew) and Rory and I ate our Christmas meal in Clifford.

Merry Christmas errrryybady.

No comments:

Post a Comment