Saturday, January 30, 2010

a serious man

When Julie told me she wanted to se this movie today I was half-interested but decided to still go anyways. But now that I have seen the film, I highly recommend it! As a warning I don't think the trailer does the movie any justice:
The comedic timing is brilliant. The humor is dry, the situations are sarcastic, the dialogues are hopeless, everything is tied together really well, and in the end - well I don't want to give the ending away, so you should just see it...

3 comments:

  1. i saw this trailer a few months ago and really wanted to see it but then totally forgot about it

    i'm so glad you liked it and reminded me that it even existed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you should see it, you would LOVE the humor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaand just watched it last night

    soooooooo funny, loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete