Tuesday, April 6, 2010

atelier

Today I ventured over to Laetitia/Julie/Constance/Madison's architecture school.
There she is coming out of the building!
Her atelier and studio mates. This reminded me so much of the arch studios at Cal Poly and made my heart ache for San Luis.
their library:
with an awesome view.
such a sweet design.
that is Constance in the green.
I quite like this structure.

This building back in the day used to make compressed air.....someone please explain to me how that works??
As I was walking back to the metro I took an alternative route and discovered some really awesome buildings:




And a super sweet park!!

2 comments:

  1. Ken! I love reading your blogs! The studio TOTALLY looks like the slo studios! haha...I basically lived there! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jessieface! i use to hang in the arch studios all the time sophomore year and I should have done it more senior year...

    ReplyDelete