Sunday, April 11, 2010

musee carnavalet

Today I went to Musee Carnavalet with my friend Olivier. I met Olivier in San Luis Obispo when he was working down the street from my house at the SLO Hostel.
This museum is FREE 24/7, c'est chouette.
Rory, that's you.
Also, that stuffed fox is you.

Oh, hey.
Check out this cool harp!
There is a blurry Olivier.
Details. So French.
I quite like this chair.


This furniture is so sweet!!!!
The fancy shrubs enclosed by the building:

Neato, check out that cracked paint up close:
I do enjoy this man (who is Rory).

More detailed details:
Hahha.
"That looks like Michael Jackson" - Olivier
I dig his mustache.
I would like to own this one:
Or this one:
Or perhaps this one:
Or any of these, really.

Check out the ceiling!

Art Nouveau, I will.

Olivier et moi, hanging out.




Lovely.
Rory, that is also you!!!!!!!!!!
mmmm.
The backside of the museum:
Miniature models!!!!!
grandiose.

1 comment: