Tuesday, June 22, 2010

catacombs

AHHHHHH!!!!!!! I don't know how this happened, but it did. I went to the underground Parisian catacombs and clinged to Greg like there was no tomorrow.....
What morbid person put these skulls into a heart?! Ek!!!! If Sarah worked here back in the day she would have done this.
Gaaaahhhh just look at the femurs, they give me the eebeegeebees. 
I. was. the. most. scared.
The only reason I got this close was to photograph it for you Sars, so I hope you appreciate it. 

2 comments:

  1. YAY! more blogs more blogs - i love seeing/reading about your life. its a beautiful one. I miss you. hugs kisses and squishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks audi face!!! I'm so very behind but I plan on updating a lot this upcoming week. Come visit meeeeeee soon!!! I miss you and love you a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete