Friday, June 11, 2010

cimetiere monmarte

My obsession of cemeteries is still goin' strong, today I visited Cimetiere Monmarte.
This was a bridge overpass that went over the cemetery:
a round about, about the size of Leucadia's:
the long avenue:
It's fun looking for specific graves because it's sort of like a treasure hunt. On the map they specify which road it is by, and which numbered division, and they mark an X where is sortaaaaa is, but not really. I love gravehunting.

Here is a video of the surroundings:







After 10 minutes of searching I found Francois Truffaut's grave! The great cinematographer! To see what films he has made, click here.

Here are two films that I watched in Thompson's class at Cal Poly that I highly highly highly recommend:
A Bout Se Souffle (Breathless)

L'Argent de Poche (Small Change)
Merci Monsieur Truffaut

2 comments:

  1. haha I lov the comment about the roundabouts!! haha
    - your brother oso

    ReplyDelete