Sunday, June 6, 2010

jessie's scones!!!!!!

JESSIE MADE ME HER FAMOUS JESSIE (altered Linnaea's) SCONES THIS MORNING!!!!!! NOM NOM NOM NOM
This little shit kept us up all night. Jessie and her rommies are kitty sitting. It's a one month old stupid Siamese kitten that will one day become a cat. It meowed 24-7, we fed it, she pet it, she gave it water, and the damn thing would not stop meowing. Is there anything worse than a cat? Yes, a kitten. I wish you could understand English so you could fully comprehend how much I hate your stupid face. Thanks for shitting in the kitchen, I had a great time cleaning that up. Thanks for shitting in the bathroom, Jocey had a fine time cleaning that up. And a million thanks for shitting on Jessie's pillow, I've never seen so much shit come out of a little creature.
Iced mint tea and strawberry vanilla scones?! Am I in SLO?!?!! Thanks a gagillion Jess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment