Friday, June 11, 2010

to/from school

I wanted to document my path that I take to/from school.
First, there is Picard, it only sells frozen food.

Then I pass this street, that is La Defense in the background:
and then I come to this huge round about, two things to note (1) the sky is absolutely brilliant today, it almost looks fake and (2) I drive in this round about when I take Aude to ice skating:
there is La Defense:
and now I have crossed the street:
then I pass the boucherie (butcher shop)....
where my mouth waters over the window....
and the smells of rotisserie chicken and beef......
mmmmm nom nom nom
then I cross a smaller round about, where I pass a presse stand, these are everywhere in Paris, they sell magazines, newspapers, crossword puzzle books, postcards, cigarettes, etc.
here is the mini round about and a SmartCar!
then I pass la Maison du Fromage and again my mouth waters....
cheeeeeeeese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


















  here is the local bus:










check out that sky!!!
just beyond the man-rolling-a-ball-up-an-inclined-ledge statue, is the Arc de Triomphe.

the glorious fountain + La Defense

Diane looooooovesssss meeeeeee. She does though. (also, you go girl! work that purple!!!)

Avenue de Madrid

notre boulangerie, our bakery:

miam!!!!!!

all day, every day.

I am salivating over my keyboard right now....

perfection.

our street!

No comments:

Post a Comment