Monday, June 8, 2009

gesundheit x 76

I have sneezed 76 times today. 
Literally, I counted.
I sneezed 8 times in a row, personal record right there.
This is what my brain feels like right before I sneeze.














Today I took my french phonetics final and totally passed with couleurs volantes - I highly doubt the French say that but I'm sticking with it. 

I realized today that I have double-digits in my bank account...YIKES! and I still found it necessary to eat orecchiette alla vodka today from Mama's Meatball, whoops. Whatever, I don't regret a single delicious bite. 


2 comments:

  1. did you really count them, or is this a fictional number...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really did count them, she sneezed a few times on the phone with me and counted each one. She was only on 53 then.

    ReplyDelete