Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July + Summer

I am quite possibly the worst blogger ever. I keep thinking that once I'm in Paris I'll start to blog more often, but for now I'm really lazy about it. What I will (hopefully) do is try to update my blog more often with recent photos because let's be honest here...no one reads my blog for it's text, it's all about my photos that keep this interesting.


Here is a gross photo of the latest food trends at the del mar fair. Slash has anyone heard any more news on Arnold selling the Del Mar Fairgrounds? Click here to see the video.





the Del Mar Fair atmosphere. Look at Rory's blinking eyeballs.



Here are some photos of the fireworks we saw at the Fair. Rory, Demetrio, Dillon, Katie and I found this sweet secret passageway that lead to a parking lot next to the Grand Stand. It wasn't crowded at all and we layed on the pavement and watched the fireworks, I didn't have my fancy camera or tripod but it was still fun to take photos.

























Here is a video of the grand finale of fireworks!!!!!!


Here is the photobooth photo of Rory and I. I love these things. Even if they cost $10 I would still do it.




Here are the photographs I took last year at the fair with new 50mm lens.










Here are photographs taken on top of Gigio & Tara's rooftop where we watch fireworks every year. The images are sharper because they are taken with my Nikon D80 and I used a tripod.

some sketchy homemade fireworks.....





















It finally feels like summer....



Poolsides with Rory.

Playing with Max.

Late afternoon cooking.

Lazy mornings at the Pannikin.







Here are some funny videos I've taken during the last week....



Agressive birds trying to steal my rhubarb pie.



A classic-lowrider-car that is blasting the song "Lowrider". Classic.





No comments:

Post a Comment