Saturday, April 3, 2010

crepes chez constance

Mmmmm Constance invited me over for crepes tonight.
She made ratatouille too, mmmmm.
doesn't the bacon look cute?
even though this was an excellent dinner I think it would be even better as a breakfast.
Constance's apartment is super sweet. She used to live with her sister but she moved to Brussels and then her boyfriend Nicolas moved in.
I LOVE their mod green chair and it's surprising very comfortable.
They converted her sister's room into an office/workspace!
Here is Constance's desktop:
They decorated their living room with vintage Russian propaganda posters! HEAAAAA!
Moi et Constance
She has covered her bathroom wall with polaroids!
Whilst peeing I discovered I was in one!
This was taken on my very first night in Paris, le 1er Janvier! that feels like f o r e v e r ago!

6 comments:

  1. Is that yellow stuff egg?
    And the ratatouille looks super good.
    Remember that time you wanted me to download that movie and it was SUPER jank quaity? i do

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah you crack an egg over the crepe while you are cooking the backside and the heat go through the crepe and cooks the egg sunnyside but here the yolk accidently split.

    the ratatouille was sooo good and yes I remember the jank quality hahahahhah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you actually like eggs now? have you had an omnomomlette yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. just sunny side and only sunny side.

    omnomnomlette hahhahahhah, i will (not).

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY Im in that one too! HOLLER! Weve got a legacy in PARIS!

    ReplyDelete