Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jardin des Plantes

Today I went to Jardin des Plantes, which is the main botanical garden in France.
This place is glorious, plants, shrubs, trees, flowers EVERYWHERE!
They are all labeled, which I quite like.



Some frenchies being French.

My favorite!!!!!!!!!


mmmm also real nice.


some French lovers and a nice tree.


a French gardener.

Look at the little space between the trees, I like it.
a fine specimen:


Rory, that's you.






another beautiful specimen:
a late bloomer:



another dandy lookin' specimen:

ahhh, spring.


so lush!


an interesting specimen:

taking pictures of people taking pictures:


oh, how lovely.


a glorious specimen:



a dainty specimen:



Aslan, roaring:
Yeah girl, ride that koi!
Cookie, I miss you.
poppies, I love you.



2 comments: