Sunday, April 4, 2010

madison's parisian apartment

Madison shares her apartment with three French girls and an English boy. Each room has it's own personality and decorative flair. Here is the bedroom of my favorite French roommate of hers.
So much closet space! I'm a sucker for built-ins....
That mantle is epic.
built-in bookcases galore.
I want her room. Very badly.
This room is occupied by another French girl:

This is a bedroom occupied the third French girl:
This entire wall is shelving, drawers, and cubbbies. Awesome.

This is the largest room, occupied by the English boy.


This is part of the hallway/entry way. To the left is little nook large enough to occupy a bed and when the housemates have friends stay other they have their very own bed!
Parisian apartment floors. Love them.

Hallways, this flat is full of them.
Madison's room!!!!
Her work space:
I dig her clothes rack:
Long corridors with built-in storage closets!
the dining room / kitchen!
Gah! I want to cook in this kitchen all day every day!

If someone said, would you like to live here for the rest of your life? I would say, yes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment