Wednesday, May 19, 2010

bon ton baby boutique

Bon Ton is a baby boutique, only in Paris would you find a chandelier, in a baby boutique. Give me a break!
They even had a little sweets section with cupcakes, cookies and overly priced tiny treats:
and a long eating counter + mixmatched chairs!
They had a hair salon where I saw the trendiest 3 year old getting his hair trimmed....

In Paris, the children have the trendiest, cutest, stylish, chic-est clothes ever. I find myself looking at little children and saying, gee I wish they made that outfit in my size.....or wow, that little 4 year old is dressed better than me, huh.


This was a wall marked with heights!
THIS PHOTO BOOTH IS IN THE STORE AND IT ONLY COSTS 2 EURO PER PHOTO STRIP, WHAAAAAAT???!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Greg+Lana+Erin+Mom+Dad+Rory+Laetitia+Julie beware: I need to take a photo strip with you!!!!!!!

Such a happy discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment