Saturday, May 22, 2010

driving with julie

It's one thing to take the metro and another to walk through Paris. But to drive is a completely different story:
I suggest watching this video twice, first to see the sights an second to understand the rules of road. Ha, good luck. Also 0:42 some mec tries to cuts us off:
Julie is a fearless French driver and I love that about her. Here we are driving through the huge roundabout of the Arc de Triomphe, notice how all the cars are coming from different directions. It's scary, I semi hyperventilate every time I go through it and I'm always the passenger. What's interesting is if you get in an accident in this roundabout it's automatically 50% your fault - 50% the other person's fault, no matter what.
Here we are driving through an underground tunnel from the Arc de Triomphe to the Grande Arche de la Defense:

No comments:

Post a Comment